Recital Update: Pizza, Recital details, Contest Prizes & more
Sunday, October 27, 2019 by Trevor Eisenman | Uncategorized
Here is a brief summary of information regarding today's recital. Please read all points, I've kept it as simple and concise as possible.
Time: 3:00 - 6:00 PM
Address: 4451 Dunsmore Ave
Location: Sanctuary (the bigger building)
Parking: Street parking only
Potluck: If you wish to contribute to a Big Mama's pizza order, bring cash for the Pizza Bucket. We will supply water, plates, etc.
Donation: Please bring a cash donation towards the use of the recital hall, 100% of the donation will go to the Acensia homeless shelter program.
The overall event schedule is:
3:00 - 3:30 Sign in
3:30 - 4:45 Performances
4:45 - 5:00 Costume Contest
5:00 - 6:00 Potluck
NOTE: There will be an event program that lists the performers by name, in alphabetical order, NOT performance order (as keepsake). Since some families have time constraints but I also don't know exactly when they will arrive, we are trying out a different way of organizing who performs and when. How exactly will be explained when you sign in and I'll mention during the recital.
Costume Contest: There will be a costume contest! Students are not required to wear a costume. Anyone may participate.
Facebook Photo Contest: Every photo you take of the event and upload to our Facebook Page (@allinstrumentsallages) counts as an entry!
Facebook Photo Contest Rules
- The prize is a gift card worth $130 (a month of free lessons).
- Photos must be uploaded to Facebook by November 5th to qualify.
- Please upload photos to the Halloween Recital photo album. The album is the newest post, so you should be able to find it pretty easily. TIP: Adding photos is probably going to be easier on a desktop than a mobile device.
- Any photos with 10+ Likes (any online interaction) by Nov 5th count as one additional entry
- Photos do not have to be of the performers only, but must be family friendly, obviously. We reserve the right to take down any inappropriate photos.
- Please be considerate of the fact that some families will prefer not to participate. Ask or only submit photos that include your own children, adults etc.
- The winner will be announced by Nov 10th.
That should cover it! See you later today!
♫ Trevor Eisenman
Fun Music School