Saturday, November 2, 2019 by Trevor Eisenman | Performances
Thank you to all the families who participated in our Halloween Recital! Any event is only as great as the people who attend, and we had a fantastic recital.
We had a couple of contests announced at the event. The deadline for the Facebook Photo contest is Nov 5th! If you tried to upload photos to our Facebook Page and couldn't, read on:
- Facebook Photo Contest
- Apparently I'm the only person who can upload photos onto our Facebook Page. Right click with your mouse HERE to copy my email address or text photos to 818-925-6386.
- Each photo uploaded onto our Facebook Page constitutes 1 point for the contest.
- Each photo with more than 10 interactions (Likes, emoticons, etc.) counts as an additional point.
- The family with the most points by Nov 30 wins a $130 gift card (that's worth one month's lessons).
- The deadline to get the photos in was Nov 5th.
So far only one family has submitted any photos, so their chances of winning the gift card are pretty high! :)
- Costume Contest Winners
- Please send at least one photo (if you have one) of your child if they won the costume contest, so I can announce them properly on our blog.
- Alicia, Aidan, Natalie, James and Leni were our costume contest winners! If you haven't already notified me, please let me know which of the following two prizes you prefer:
- Account to be credited for 1 free lesson (will apply to Dec lessons)
- Account to be credited for the value of one lesson ($32.50) to be applied to the next $50 Awards Recital registration fee.
Having recitals and these contests creates a fun environment for the kids, but it also promotes our music education services. Every single photo submitted helps forward our mission to get music into the hands and hearts of as many people as possible. Please take the time to send in any photos we can share online.
Recital Update: Pizza, Recital details, Contest Prizes & more
Sunday, October 27, 2019 by Trevor Eisenman | Uncategorized
Here is a brief summary of information regarding today's recital. Please read all points, I've kept it as simple and concise as possible.
Time: 3:00 - 6:00 PM
Address: 4451 Dunsmore Ave
Location: Sanctuary (the bigger building)
Parking: Street parking only
Potluck: If you wish to contribute to a Big Mama's pizza order, bring cash for the Pizza Bucket. We will supply water, plates, etc.
Donation: Please bring a cash donation towards the use of the recital hall, 100% of the donation will go to the Acensia homeless shelter program.
The overall event schedule is:
3:00 - 3:30 Sign in
3:30 - 4:45 Performances
4:45 - 5:00 Costume Contest
5:00 - 6:00 Potluck
NOTE: There will be an event program that lists the performers by name, in alphabetical order, NOT performance order (as keepsake). Since some families have time constraints but I also don't know exactly when they will arrive, we are trying out a different way of organizing who performs and when. How exactly will be explained when you sign in and I'll mention during the recital.
Costume Contest: There will be a costume contest! Students are not required to wear a costume. Anyone may participate.
Facebook Photo Contest: Every photo you take of the event and upload to our Facebook Page (@allinstrumentsallages) counts as an entry!
Facebook Photo Contest Rules
- The prize is a gift card worth $130 (a month of free lessons).
- Photos must be uploaded to Facebook by November 5th to qualify.
- Please upload photos to the Halloween Recital photo album. The album is the newest post, so you should be able to find it pretty easily. TIP: Adding photos is probably going to be easier on a desktop than a mobile device.
- Any photos with 10+ Likes (any online interaction) by Nov 5th count as one additional entry
- Photos do not have to be of the performers only, but must be family friendly, obviously. We reserve the right to take down any inappropriate photos.
- Please be considerate of the fact that some families will prefer not to participate. Ask or only submit photos that include your own children, adults etc.
- The winner will be announced by Nov 10th.
That should cover it! See you later today!
♫ Trevor Eisenman
Fun Music School
Fall Package Special - Registration extension!
Saturday, October 19, 2019 by Trevor Eisenman | Package Specials
2 Free Music Lessons with a 4 Month Package Valid Sep 12 - Oct 30
Purchase 4 months of music lesson in advance, get 2 free music lessons discounted off the 5th month ($64 value!). Use promo code "2FREE" when registering for a free intro lesson with an experienced teacher.
Registration has been extended to Oct 31st!